How to draw a cartoon character part 2
The next cartoon I will be drawing is Jerry from Tom and Jerry. What I am starting off with is his head. You first want to make a circle. Once you are done with the circle you want to draw a LIGHTLY curved line down and a curved line side ways. When you are done with that, right above the line that is going sideways you want to draw two arcs right next to each other. Those will be the outline of the eyes. When you are done with that you want to draw little arcs at the right bottom corner of the eyes, and shade that in. And those are the eyes. My next step will be in my next blog.
Alex, I do like the detail you included, but I'd definitely like to see more information and maybe some pictures to make your blog more engaging.
ReplyDelete